A flat, tight tummy doesn’t happen by accident. For many of us, diet and exercise are insufficient to fight back against stubborn fat. Fat pockets appear and remain, despite best efforts. If you’ve tried to eliminate stubborn fat without success, ask us about CoolSculpting, one of our most popular procedures for unwanted fat.
What is CoolSculpting?
This non-surgical and non-invasive treatment is perfect for hard-to-lose fat. It works using a technique called cryolipolysis – freezing fat cells to trigger cell death. Precise, targeted cooling, delivered with specially designed applicators, is used to crystallize fat without harming the skin. After treatment, the body will eliminate treated cells using natural metabolic processes.
CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared for eight different treatment areas over the body, such as the abdomen and thighs. In our practice, we’ve found this treatment to be safe, effective, and long-lasting. Patients love that they don’t have to change their lifestyle or take special supplements after treatment. Enjoy the benefits of less body fat with no strings attached.
Treat Stubborn Fat from Head to Toe
CoolSculpting can treat unwanted fat across the entire body. At Desert Med Aesthetics in Indian Wells, CA we use this procedure to treat stubborn fat in many areas of the body including:
- Under the chin (double chin)
- Back (bra back rolls)
- Flanks (love handles or muffin top)
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs (saddle bags)
- Upper arms
- Buttocks (banana roll)
Where do you have unwanted fat? CoolSculpting can remove it, without surgery and incisions. This technology is designed for body-shaping by minimizing specific fat pockets, as opposed to creating all-over weight loss. Patients see the most optimal results when they are close to their ideal weight.
We customize each treatment to your individual needs. There are many different types of fat freezing applicators available, and our trained practitioners know how to use each applicator to achieve maximum results. We’ll work with you to create a customized, personally designed treatment plan that offers you the best possible results from treatment.
What to Expect from a CoolSculpting Treatment in Indian Wells, CA
If you’re interested in non-invasive body sculpting, call our office to schedule an initial consultation. We’ll talk about the procedure and determine if you’re a good candidate. Ask any questions you may have about the treatment and our experienced team will provide expert answers. Once you’re cleared for treatment, here’s what to expect:
- Short, In-Office Procedure – We perform all CoolSculpting treatments in a patient room at our beautiful facility. Plan on spending about an hour with us, although some areas can be treated in as little as 35 minutes.
- During Treatment – It takes time for the cooling pads to sufficiently freeze fat cells. Kick back and relax. Patients are welcome to read a book, take a nap, or use electronic devices during their treatment. At first, you’ll feel intense cold, but usually only for a few minutes. You may also feel a pulling or tingling sensation during treatment.
- No Downtime – After your appointment, you can return to your regular activities immediately. Many of our patients head right back to work; others return the very next day. Some common side effects after treatment include redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, and skin sensitivity. These are usually mild and temporary. There are no activity restrictions after treatment.
- Results in as Little as Three Weeks – After treatment, your body will begin to eliminate treated fat cells. Many patients see initial results in about three Your body will continue to eliminate fat for up to four to six months, with the most dramatic results appearing about two months post-treatment.
- Effectiveness – CoolSculpting works. Patients often experience fat loss of about 20% in the treated area with a single treatment. Only one treatment is needed for stunning results if patients are very close to their ideal weight, but if you need an additional fat loss, come back for a second treatment in a few months.
- Maintenance – This treatment permanently eliminates fat cells. Since fat cells don’t regenerate, this creates a lasting reduction of the bulge in the treatment area. You can still gain weight after treatment; however, you will notice your body remains proportionate – areas treated will remain more sculpted. No lifestyle changes are necessary, but many patients feel more motivated to take care of their body through diet and exercise.
CoolSculpting Before & After Photos
Am I a Candidate for CoolSculpting at Desert Med Aesthetics?
If you’re ready to lose fat and sculpt your curves, get in touch, and we’ll help you start the CoolSculpting process. You can call our Indian Wells, CA office at 760-777-8772 to schedule an initial consultation and appointment.
Most patients are good candidates for this procedure. Ideally, patients:
- Want to lose fat in specific areas like the abdomen or thighs
- Want to lose bulges, not necessarily pounds. We typically recommend that patients be within 30 pounds of their ideal weight.
- You do not have any medical conditions that make you sensitive to cold temperatures like cryoglobulinemia or cold agglutinin disease. We will talk about any contraindications before your treatment to make sure it is safe for you.
If you’re ready to learn more, give us a call, and we’ll schedule a consultation, so you can learn more about non-surgical fat reduction.